Monday, December 02, 2013

December 2nd!

Okay, Day 2 is coming to a close and it was busy but fun.  The day started off with Better Beginnings (a play group) and then we had lunch and a nap where I began Christmas Activity #2: Writing Christmas cards! It actually went well but I ran out of cards with about ten left on my list so I'll have to finish another day.  But, to include my boys in the fun, I had them each 'sign' their names on the grandparents' cards and then Landon stickered them.  Our craft for the day was thumbprint light strings...quite the craft for little fingers, but they turned out, well....they had fun, anyways! And tonight's book was Chapter One of The Forgotten Helper by Lorrie Moore.  My mom used to read it to us at Christmas and I'm passing on the tradition!  Without further adieu, here are pictures!

 Landon wasn't sure about writing his name this many times, but he was a trooper!
 Carver was funny, for the first three letters of his name on EVERY card, he was amused, then the last three, he was like 'yeah, I'm done.'
 Messy, messy, messy!
 That is one wacky light strand, but he had fun getting his hands in the paint!
 I'll admit, I guided the youngest's hands, but I had to to prevent him eating it.

 Sticker fun!
 He wasn't really in on the sticker thing, but boy, was he happy!
 I just included this because they're too adorable!


Passing on the tradition!

No comments: