Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The 'new' First Post

Well, as much as I love my blog (www.100waystofabulous.blogspot.com ), it’s time to up the ante.  This website lets me give you access to a lot more and I’m loving the layout! So, my first entry is basically to say ‘hi’ and lay a little foundation about what I want to be talking about for the next few weeks.  Firstly, I have to admit something...as much as I’m in love with spending the day with my kids, I’m getting a little stir crazy, especially with this dull weather so my goal for the next month or two is to get a little more social; have friends over for dinner, go out, maybe hit the bowling alley, and I’m starting a book club in November (by the way, if you’re interested, let me know).  Also, I used to spend time pampering myself and keeping myself super groomed, but, even though I’m clean and presentable, I don’t take that much personal time.  So, I’m starting from the bottom up starting with...feet.  My feet get dry in hard water and really bad in winter, so Wednesday I’m going to get started on Feet Rescue 911.

No comments: