Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Prayer Request

Stress is an unusual thing, isn't it? It causes so many things: Depression, weight gain, anger. And none of them are that great. I'm on my last few dollars, still trying to find a job and pass my few last weeks of school as well as trying to enroll in classes for September and I feel swamped but not yet stressed. Well, maybe a little but I could still use some prayers before I go crazy. Also, please pray for financing for Amber and my new business Experiencing Companionship for youth. We are on the road to helping those who feel they have no way out. Have a splenderferous week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Allie! Praying and asking for God's people to pray are the right steps when stress causes us . . . well, to stress out! You have a lot on your plate right now, but it will all be worth it in the end!

Jadis said...

Thanks Jody! You are the best. Love ya!