Saturday, March 25, 2006

My Obsession with 'Lost'

Alrighty,
I promised some people that I would slowly post some blogs on things that are actually happening in my life so I'm going to tell you something that Cassie and Mom and Jim and I have gone nuts over. Lost. The show is absolutely amazing. We borrowed the 1st season from my step-brother and watched it in sequence. Cass and I actually watched nine episodes in one day. That, my friends is how amazing this show is. Now, I haven't been able to see the 2nd season because I have class every Wednesday until late, so please don't give it away....I'm aiming at renting the entire season when it comes out. If you're skeptical, I can tell you that it has everything you could look for; drama, adventure, guns, romance and for those of you who need reassurance, a very good-looking cast.
So, anyways, there's my ramble but now you know what I do in my spare time and I wish you a wonderful weekend! And check out this wicked awesome website: http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/