Saturday, March 25, 2006

Translation Please

Okay, so I was listening to Celine Dion (don't ask) and she has this song on her 'Let's Talk About Love' CD in Spanish called 'Amar Haciendo El Amor' and I was like, I wonder what that's about, so I translated it and here it is for your viewing pleasure:

Single in my silenccio walked in the city
The heat of your glance made me wake up
Of that sueo length of that solitude
To walk next to your side was natural

With you the world or another one
escapes to me of dimesio
In your arms you sentia that foot the reason
The fear to give to me with your skin I erase
Yen me heart senti
Despertaaba the love
Like wide-awake a flower
When the wind caresses it
And one surrenders before the heat

The love awoke
With this crazy passion
Next to you descrobro what is
Land on water making the love

We were discovering secret of both
And asi between laughter and tears the sun us sarpredio
We are two friends who the sky I agree
And lovers who the destiny sudujo without control

Like a day sone
When the sentimento is so deep
Between the man and the woman
When it is really when you feel but
And desire arrives inside bute it is....

No comments: