Saturday, March 27, 2010

More Books

Okay, so I took a break from 'The Stand'; it's good but I was itching to read something different. So, two weeks ago, I picked up Belva Plain's book, 'Fortune's Hand'. The thing I like about Belva Plain is her ability to suck you into someone else's world so effortlessly. She has a certain style I like and I enjoyed the book very much. Then, I read Nicholas Evans book 'The Loop'. Nicholas Evans wrote the 'Horse Whisperer' which was a fabulous book so I had high expectations for this one...I wasn't disappointed! I couldn't put it down! It was sooooo good and I totally recommend it to everyone. Thirdly, I sat down with Sue Monk Kidd's book 'The Mermaid Chair'. I have never read any of her things and had bought the book on a whim (plus it was thirty percent off!) It was fabulous. I was impressed and entertained thoroughly. I am now reading 'Perfume' and will update you on that as well.

No comments: