Sunday, March 28, 2010

Affirmations: Day Four

Well, guys, I did it! I spent the entire day Saturday with my hair unkempt and now make-up on: It actually was a challenge because I NEVER go anywhere without my hair done. In fact, I even went into Tim's and got a coffee.



Day Four: Perfection is overrated. If everyone in this world were perfect, we would all be exactly the same. It is the very things taht make me different that make me beautiful...I am unique in my appearance, in my wisdom, and in my emotions. these are the things that set me apart, make me irreplacable.

The challenge for the day is to start a gratitude journal for yourself and everyday and for the next twenty days, write down five things you like about yourself in it every morning as you get up or in the evening before going to bed...by the end, you should have one hundred things that you love about yourself or are thankful about yourself. Good luck.

Here are mine for the day:
1. I love my hair
2. I love my moles
3. I love my self-confidence
4. I love my cooking
5. I love my green thumb

No comments: