Friday, February 12, 2010

Backstreet's Back

Okay, I have now listened to all the Backstreet Boys I own. Wow, what a trip down memory lane (those of you who were there may very well remember a certain concert on our front lawn at 1:30 in the evening). I hardly ever listen to them anymore but I pull them out to be reminded of my highschool years and it brings me closer to my SSS (even when we're all seperated).  My favourite still has to be Millenium, followed by Black and Blue, then Never Gone, Backstreet's Back and Backstreet Boys.  However, they apparently have two NEW albums and one just came out in 2009; Unbreakable and This is Us (both sans Kevin).  Unfortunately, I may have to purchase these as I have never been without one of their CDs...it's more a tradition than anything now-man, sometimes I hate growing up!

2 comments:

jannafaye said...

i still love bsb - and i remember all the "oohs" and "yeahs" to every cd!! i am sad they are without kevin. but man, they are still all so beautiful. :D

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.