Monday, February 22, 2010

Four More CDs Down

Alright,
Three more CDs have been listened to. I have listened to CD One of my Bach collection: The Brandenburg Concertos. There are so many ways that I love and respect this composer-for those who like Classical music, this is a must. Imogen Heap's 'Speak For Yourself'...I love, love, love Imogen Heap. She makes me feel punk/rock. And finally, Meatloaf's third album, 'Bat Out Of Hell III: The Monster is Loose' and first album 'Bat out of Hell'. Although I haven't listend to the second CD recently, I think I'd have to rate them as follows; album One, Three and then Two. All good though and a must-have on long car trips.

2 comments:

Brynne said...

Imogen Heap makes my soul happy. Have you listened to her newest one at all? So good.

Jadis said...

No, not yet-that's going on my CD list for sure!