Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Master Plan

The Plan...instead of trying for two weeks or a month of goals; I'm going to try for four days at a time! Then, if I'm good, I'll add four more days on to tally eight, and so forth! And, I'm going to write down a list of daily goals fresh every time because they will change a little.  And, I know this sounds bizarre, but I need an inspirational picture and there's this pin-up on Dave's calendar for January that has the body I want.  It's not perfect but it's slim and feminine and there's something about it that I admire...so, I'm cutting it out and keeping it with me.  Hopefully no one sees it though because it would looks strange without the explanation! And, I'm doing my nails now.  I put a coat of VitaSurge Growth on the bare nails, then I'm just going with the Diamond Strength nude nail polish (two coats) followed by my Acrylic gel.  In two days, I will reapply the Acrylic (Tuesday).
Tomorrows goals will look something like this:

1. Eat healthy 1500 cal diet
2. Drink 8 glasses of water
3. Scar zone (baby stretchmarks)
4. Wash face and  moisturize everything (face, hands, legs, arms, feet)
5. Write Marge a letter
6. Write one page in my novel
7. Don't spend frivoulrously
8. Work out for one hour

And that's that, I think.  Today, I'll do my pamper day...get myself ready for the week with a bath and a facial.  And, I'm trying out body butter for my moisturizing needs.  Plus, Dave and I will come up with nightly activities to keep us away from the t.v. and the snacks!

No comments: