Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fabulousness is Tough...Consistancy is Key

I am a frustrated mess! I hate not keeping to my goals....I can't stick to anything I set my mind to; probably because it's not set that hard! Dave and I are way behind on finances, and nowhere near our thin selves! What happens, is we have not much else to do around here but treat ourselves to pizza night or spend any dough we have on something stupid.  Maybe we need to come up with things for every night of the week that are fun and get us distracted so we don't eat out or overeat! Plus, my hands are a disaster still! The acrylic gel works awesome but when it comes off, I forget to put it on right away and then in a day or two, I do dishes and my nails get soft from the water and strip right off! I need to keep applying it all the time! It takes only two seconds.
On the upside, it's tattoo-mania in our part of the world! Dad's old friend Billy Lee (a.k.a. Hop-Sing) is down here and is a tattoo artist who works for awesome rates.   Both Wendy and my Aunt Pam have already had me design something for them and Billy agreed to do Dave and I this week or next week! So we're both getting Landon's name and birthdate on our backs! Pics to follow, of course.  And, the teeth whitening went well! The gel makes your teeth a tad sensitive but it's easy to use and does prove effective.  It's Rembrandt whitening and I'll update pics as soon as I can.
My new thing today is leg care! I got a Schick Intuition razor with my tampons the other day (you know, the one with all the aloe around it) and so I've not shaved my legs for a few days and am giving it a whirl tonight in a much-needed bath.  Then, it's my exploration of moisturization.  Exciting, I know.

No comments: