Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Well, just a quick post while Landon sleeps-because we don't know how long it will last! I finished 'The Memory Keepers Daughter' by Kim Edwards-pretty good; slightly depressing. Now, I'm onto the Robert McCammon trilogy (which I've read two of the books previously but the third came out recently and I want to re-educate myself) starting with Speaks the Nightbird Part One and Two. It has always been one of my favourites. Dave is into his third week at the Credit Union and is loving it! I think he'll nail it and move up-he's very smart. I'm doing good; the days are weird not being at work, but every once in awhile I go in to see patients. The kitchen is coming along nicely too and it's awesome seeing something come out of what it was-I'll have to post before and after shots once we're done. And Landon is great-growing rapidly and always keeping me busy. Plus, he's tres adorable! More at a later date.

No comments: