Thursday, March 03, 2011

Well, I've been just flying through the books! Landon is teething and growing like a weed so he's eating alot! I finished the 'Twilight' series along with the novella 'The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner' which was so so, followed by 'Riding Lessons' by Sara Gruen. It was a very good read, but I'm discovering that she is one of my favourite authors. I then read the sequel to 'Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood', 'Ya-Ya's in Bloom' by Rebecca Wells and it was okay; probably not one to keep in the bookshelf, though and am now on to the 'Scarlet Thread' by Francine Rivers. It's caught my interest so far so I think it won't be long before my next read.
Everything else is good; Dave just celebrated his 24th birthday and his parents were here a week ago-had a good visit; things went off without a hitch and we had a very fun bowling night in honour of Dave's birthday. Landon of course is great and cute as ever!

No comments: