Friday, March 18, 2011

Howdy guys!
Well, my reading slowed down a bit as I started in on rewatching my Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman series! I love that show! But I did finish 'The Scarlet Thread' and it was pretty decent. I tried reading a book about good ol' Swan River that I got from Dave's parents but I couldn't make it through it, so now I'm onto 'The Memory Keepers Daughter'...it's caught my attention so far! I'm also learning to multitask with a baby better! I even knit a cool dishcloth with a butterfly imprint on it and my puzzle making is slow but steady-I work on it whenever I can get the baby to nap!
And Dave got an awesome new job full-time at the credit union which gives us evenings and weekends together. I've also been busy planning my gardening for the summer-in fact my early sweeding in indoor pots is next week already and I may actually have the income to do an overhaul on my yard.
As well, Landon and I arwe going out West in May and we're excited! I think that as much as Dave will miss us, he'll be happy to have time to hhimself. But I'd better blast since the baby is fidgeting! He's great, by the way!

2 comments:

jannafaye said...

Al, I love all your updates! Thanks for posting! I hope life continues to go well for you - it is an adjustment being a mom and I know you're great at it!!

Loveyou!

jannafaye said...

also, congrats to dave on his job! he'll be awesome!