Monday, February 14, 2011

Book Update!

Hey! Just thought I'd give a book update: I finished reading 'The Divide' by Nicholas Evans and also 'The Concise Chinese-English Dictionary for Lovers' by Xiaolu Guo and it was interesting. It was written in broken English from the perspective of a Chinese girl coming to England to learn English. It's very philospophical and very interestingly written. Then, I decided to reread the 'Twilight' series again because I picked up the adjoining novella about six months ago called 'The Secret Life of Bree Tanner' and I didn't want to read it until I had reacquainted myself with the first four books. I'm already through 'Twilight' and almost done 'New Moon' again and they're just as good as I remembered. I can't wait to eat them up again and start the novella. Anyhoo, not much more to report-Landon is awesome; he eats alot though! But he's generally a happy boy and I am learning how to do things with him present like puzzles and household stuff. But, unfortunately, he is about to eat shortly so I should jet-have a great day all!

No comments: