Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy 2009!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Well, everyone, it's been a full year and we're starting in on 2009. I'm pretty excited-I had a fantastic previous year and am so looking forward to the new one. I'm hoping to post more and keep some updates happening (kind of a New Year's Resolution).
New Year's Eve was fantastic. I worked until ten but then I went home to my husband and Mom and Jim and we ate and drank and played Scattergories and Scruples finishing up the night with 'The Golden Compass'. I cooked the first big meal of the year which of course was New Year's dinner. We had ham, garlic potatoes, peas, butterhorns and mini cheese cakes. I worked in the afternoon and was extremely tired but then I came home to Dave and one episode of Supernatural and bed. I had an extraordinary sleep and got some running around done today. I went to the bank with all my holiday bonus and paid off some bills. I bought my school books for the semester and worked out. I've been at work since two and it's been a relaxed afternoon. I have cashing out to do and then I'm going to do some last minute chores and settle down with my book which I might miraculously get finished before I have zero time left. Hope to post again soon!
Holla!

No comments: