Monday, January 05, 2009

Dave had his first car on ice scare of the winter yesterday! We were travelling to Cowley for Jim to tune up both cars and Dave was behind me. Suddenly, I looked back and didn't see him. I pulled over and phoned right away and he had hit black ice, overcoreected his steering wheel and turned a complete 360 to the opposite side of the highway where he was now parked. We decided not to go any further and turned around back to Lethbridge where we had lunch at Ricky's with his parents. He went to work for a few hours and I spent my time relaxed with my writing and a movie. Back to work today to interview for the night position and I have three one right after the other-this could be an interesting and ultimately saving my butt kind of afternoon. Wish me luck.

No comments: