Monday, January 12, 2009

The Beginning of a New Week

Whoever thinks throwing your back out is for the elderly has never done it. I had a muscle spasm near my tail bone on Friday and by Saturday I couldn't walk straight. It is now Monday and I'm still in quite a bit of pain and I have a weird pressure on my spine. I've felt around back there and it doesn't hurt to the touch but I did feel a muscle bulge which means that I've probably got inflamation from something small and it's causing me all sorts of trauma, like fascia pushing against the muscle (the 'bulge') which is causing my spine to tighten in defense and so on and so on. I tried walking it off today and I've had Dave massage around the area so hopefully I'll get this thing beat.
I've FINALLY found someone who seems to be working out for front desk night shift. His name is Jessey Noble and he's not only catching on quickly but he's easy on the eyes. It's been a long and arduous journey during the hiring process so I'm assuming that my back thing may be attributed to stress.
School is back on full-swing now and I think it'll be good. Usually after the first week, I'm stressed and having my first mini-breakdown just by overanalyzing the work and my overachiever behavior. But this time, all is well...so far.
I'll keep you posted,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to advertise to the world you've got a hot coworker

Jadis said...

No harm in advertising as long as I'm not the one buying the product.

cassie trumbley said...

hey man, i'm going to call you soon, so watch out. tell dave that he better get you knocked up good and proper before that new "employee" gets any ideas... coworkers are more cautious about hitting on a skirt whose got a bun in the oven. just some practical advice :P i miss you. get pregnant soon, i want a niece.

Jadis said...

I miss you!!!