Saturday, November 04, 2006

Thoughts

Hey darlings! I realize that Tina did a post similar to this but I'm going to post this way anyways! I know you have all had a time when God has been put on the back burner and you haven't talked to him in what seems like years and for those of us who are in love with him, it is way too long. Well, I started a written prayer to him at work today and I came to this: "You're so patient and awesome! Thank you formost for that! I'm so glad I have you. And it's dumb that I haven't talked to you because I'm thankful for so many things...
1)You
2)Dave; I love him so much! Thank you for bringing this amazing boy into my life!
3)My wonderful job; I actually really enjoy it and it pays all the bills!
4)My house; I have a place of my own that's safe and comfortable
5)My friends; not many people have the love and encouragement that I do
6)My family; see number five reason
7)My cats; they make me happy and my world would be empty without them

Lord, I thank you for all my life was, is, and is yet to be. I wouldn't trade places with anyone!"

So, anyways, y'all, I leave you with that and take a peak at Philippeans Chapter 3. I love you all and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

cassie trumbley said...

for the record i was trying to call you to tell you about getting accepted, but i couldnt get a hold of you and it just didnt seem right to leave a message..... anyway thats awesome though hey?? got my letter this morning, hahaha don't know why i got in though, they're totally on crack!!! anyway thats awesome possum!! i'm so excited!! i love you dearest.