Thursday, November 23, 2006

Bragging

Okay, so last Friday, was Dave and my one month anniversary...something I had known but wasn't prepared to make a big deal because, hey, been there done that. But it still is something when you love someone and so, Dave, the ever amazement of my life, created a scrapbook for me for that day. He came by my work and handed me this scrapbook with pictures he had arranged from our Halloween and Tour of the City photos we had taken, backed with silver and gold paper and at the end, a pipecleaner tulip and a poem. He is so good to me you guys, you have no idea. And so, in the spirit of bragging, I made a collage of the book from front cover to end cover and a special picture of the poem he wrote me. Enjoy.

6 comments:

jannafaye said...

yeah yesterday was terrel's and my 8th month anniversary. we celebrated by doing homework and watching tv together...it was so good! i am easy to please. :)
man i have never dated a guy this long, its very exciting for me to think about the future and looking back at the past and man i get excited. yup i love him, he is great. :)
gah just needed to gush to someone. :)

jannafaye said...

i spelt his name wrong just now...terrell...stupid typo!

Jadis said...

Gush to me anytime baby! I love to hear it and yay! eight months!

Big Mac mama said...

Huzzah for anniversaries! Even if it's just marked by a night of tv, it's always good to appreciate how long you've been together. Congrats on your milestone, both of you :D

P.S. AWWWWWWWW! That scrapbook is SO SWEET! And a poem!! *Eee*

jannafaye said...

love is so great...gah life is happy!

Anonymous said...

I love your comments! They make me happy!

And you and Dave are adorable.