Monday, December 08, 2014

The 24 Days of Christmas Catch-Up

Don't worry, we're still doing the 24 Days of Christmas, but I just haven't had time to blog it! Finally, I'll catch everyone up on our shenanigans!

On the third day of December, we got ourselves into un-fun shenanigans and didn't have time to do anything Christmas-y as the entire day was taken up with Landon and his mysterious illness. The poor little dude had to be taken to the doctor and then for blood work, etc and then later at home, developed a fever and wouldn't get off the couch so we took a break.  But, we did read another chapter of The Forgotten Helper before bed.

On Thursday, we made hand print reindeer and Dave read them some more of The Forgotten Helper while I was at my PA Meeting.

Friday, Landon still was not too well so I took them to their Great Grandmas earlier than planned so he didn't have to travel around, but I did a little bit more Christmas shopping for Landon's class gift exchange.  And the kids got a reply from Santa! (And is it me, or are the letters getting better?)


On Saturday, we still had no children, but we did have a staff Christmas party where we were treated to a production of Hilda's Yard (which my hubby was in and did a fabulous job)!



And on Sunday, we had a Credit Union kids Christmas party at the bowling alley!  Then, for bed we finished The Forgotten Helper, and read also Little Miss Christmas and Reindeer Round-up!



No comments: