Saturday, December 27, 2014

It's Going to Be a New Year Soon!

So the New Year is almost upon us and I'm getting pumped! I love getting into a New Year! I've already posted on my Fitness Blog and Writing Blog about a few goals and of course, I always like to find things to work on in my life and as I was watching the Gilmore Girls tonight, I started thinking that there were a few Lorelai Gilmore traits that I would love to adopt (sounds weird, and I do love who I am, but I also like to try out something new! Also, I've moved into a safe-zone in some areas of my life and miss some of them like...)
1) Wearing cute tops, bright colors and jeans (more often).  I have lots of great shirts, but I think when I feel a little better about my mid-section, I need some cute t-shirts.  I used to wear them with camo pants and now I stay a little safe! I also would like to draw another pair of cool pants as the previous pair is way too big!
2) This is mostly me, but I love that she always has a coffee! I also love the line in The Family Stone where Diane Keaton says, "There's supposed to be a pot of coffee right here!" I would love to drink enough water through the day that coffee intake of that magnitude wouldn't kill me!
3) I also would like to take the time in the mornings to put myself together a little more...earrings, maybe some mascara, definitely face cream (I've been getting slack!). 

And, I hope to post more often about our goings on (New Years is coming...I've got plans!)

And now, to all a good night!

No comments: