Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Two Types of Glue =

Hello again! Okay, so we've done two more days of Thanksgiving activities and I am finally here to post about them...
Remember three days ago when we did scarecrow heads? Well, we also went crazy and did some pilgrim heads!  And then yesterday, I got REALLY brave and decided to make a hand print turkey table runner using fabric glue...yeah, you heard me correctly!


 And again, sorry about the askew picture...here are the boys gluing together their pilgrims.
 Landon's is on the left and Carver (and Dad's) is on the right.
 There are no pictures of us doing this activity as it was just myself and the kids, but here is the finished product!
Okay, I understand they sort of look like demon turkey's but I had a limited color supply and two fidgety toddlers.  I still love it.

P.S. I should really have a pic of Carver as he is still covered somewhat in fabric paint.

No comments: