Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Before

After

So, two weeks ago I started my battle with my dry feet! Every thing is almost perfect now except my right toe which is a little callous-y so it's taking a little longer, but I ordered some Avon callous creams that I'm going to add to my regimen of lotion-ing twice a day.  So, now it's up, up, up....the legs are going to be paid special attention.
Firstly, I have a bad habit of shaving against the grain which apparently causes large pores, which, I have to say, is my only complaint, really.  Plus, I have to really watch my bikini line.  So, I'm going to go through a super thorough shaving/ moisturizing, thing.  And then, as an extra treat to me, I'm going to start using Jergens Firming and Glowing Lotion and the Jergens Firming Lotion-not because I particularly need it, but because no that I am seeing such lovely tone in my legs, I'd like to make the most of it, so the idea is to do the glowing every three days so I don't go super bronze and the regular firming in between.
This morning I showered and exfoliated, so I'm going to now start in on the real work; cellulite wrap and then a soak with a loofah, followed by shaving with the grain (I don't need to Nair as I did that two weeks ago and there's not much growth-just touch ups) and then moisturize with my Jergens Glow! Party on!

No comments: