Friday, April 02, 2010

Behind again

Hi guys-wow this reno thing takes up too much time! Ok, yesterdays affirmation is as follows:
Day Seven: I am beautiful when I am honest with myself and others. I will take time to get to know myself better-to experience my emotions, appreciate my body, and reconnect with my spirit. This is my time to acknowledge my hopes, dreams, and desires. This is my time to discover all the beauty I hold within me.
The goal for this affirmation is to sit down with yourself and make a list of the things you wish you were doing differently or the things you wish to improve (not for others, but solely for yourself) and then add ways of changing them. You have the power to actively work towards them (on my resolutions blog, I've been doing this!)

Day Eight: I am beautiful when I see every day as the best day of my life. I will not dwell on past circumstances. I will keep focused on today and be fully present in the moment...I will ask myself, "What will I do with all that the world offers me?" And my answer will be: great, marvelous, fabulous things that only I am capable of doing.

Today's task is to take one painful thing of your past that consumes your thoughts and is an unecessary dwelling, write it on paper, and bury it. Send it officially to rest. Then, do something great that you haven't done before.

No comments: