Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve!!!

Okay, firstly, wow am I ever bad at this once a day posting thing....apparently I've been too busy sleeping in and doing nothing! So, we'll do a quick Christmas update. On the twenty first I lazed around in the morning for a bit before my nail appointment at eleven. I met Mom and Cass at my house at one thirty where we baked cookies and hung out. Dave came home and we ordered Chinese and waited for our influx of carollers. Everyone arrived pretty much on time so we hit Starbucks and then frigidly walked around the North side (I say fridgidly because it actually snowed the night before! That's so great for Lethbridge...I have wanted a white Christmas since I moved here). We carolled for about an hour with a surprising result of people absolutely thrilled by it. Then, we settled down with gourmet hot chocolate, a ton of snack food, and the Grinch.

On the twenty second, well, I don't remember much. We slept in as usual and bummed around the house. We did some errands and then dolled up and went out to an Italian restaurant with Dennis and Kim and then to P.S. I love you....which was amazing! Afterwards, Dave and I went to visit Nana and open her gifts and then home to watch Christmas specials.

On the twenty third or Christmas Eve Eve, I really did do practically nothing. I slept in for way too long and then I lazily started putting together my Christmas dinner pumpkin roll. Then, it was time to go to work where I went and sat on my behind for eight whole hours. Then, home again with more Christmas specials and a Christmas puzzle.

And now, is Christmas Eve. I have a few more things to prepare for Christmas dinner and then I get to go to work again. I will be doing my damndest to make it seem as Christmasy as possible because my family is coming to the city to celebrate with us and they'll be getting started a good four hours before me. And then you better be good and all that such stuff because Santa Claus comes tonight! Merry Christmas all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas kiddo and thankyou for the loveloy book.... yeah I openned it up already. Thankyou for the great night Saturday Kim and I really had a great time, although we both ate way to much popcorn. LOL Hope you enjoy your present. If I don't see you or Dave have a great new years eve.