Thursday, December 20, 2007

Five Day Countdown to Christmas!

Merry Christmas you guys....and a holly jolly Christmas Countdown is about to begin. Exams are finally over and most of us can enjoy the relaxing but bustling Christmas holidays. I'm actually done wrapping all my gifts and the tree has been put up (twice). Cookies and candies have been made and I spent quite a bit of money but that's totally cool with me. I'm also super psyched because tomorrow we're having a carolling party at our house....we'll meet here, go out in the neighborhood carolling, come back to the house and have snacks and hot chocolate and watch the Grinch. And tonight, Dave and I are going to watch the black and white Christmas Carol with his Dad...you know the one; with Alastair Simm? My only downer right now is that I'm battling a cold and it's kicking me flat on my behind. I can only pray for it to break by tomorrow evening or I'll be lugging a keg of coffee with me. So, you guys, I'm going to sign off for now, but I'll be posting till Christmas for sure....and to inspire you to visit, I'll be putting specially created Christmas photos up....today is the ever popular Christmas town where you can spot me on the tree, helping the Bumble put on the star. Happy Holidays!

No comments: