Wednesday, April 12, 2006

And Now For Something Completely Different

Hey guys! I saw this on Brynne's site and thought, 'hey this is interesting' so here ya go:

1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the face of the Earth? Yes.
2. How do you flush the toilet in public? How many different ways are there?
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Yes, I'm adamant about the seatbelt.
4. Do you have a crush on someone? No
5. Name one thing that you start to get tense about if you are close to running out of it: Gas, money, food.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? Drew Barrymore
7.What is your favorite pizza topping? Cheese
9. Do you crack your knuckles? Nope, I'm a massage therapist. I know how bad that is for you.
10. What song do you hate the most when it gets stuck in your head? 'My Hump' by the Black Eyed Peas, 'Don't Ya' by the Pussycat Dolls or 'You All Everybody' by Driveshaft.
11. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? Not yet
12. What are your super powers? My ability to speak in any situation.
13. Peppermint or spearmint?Either
14. Where are your car keys? Hanging on the key rack by the front door.
15. Whose answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear? It doesn't matter.
16. What's your most annoying habit? Fiddling with things when I'm having a conversation.
17. Where did you last go on vacation? B.C.
18. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it, who would it be? Alex North off 'Days of our Lives'...no one real really pushes my buttons.
19. What is your best physical feature?My hair (when I have it)
20. What CD is closest to you right now? None of them, they're all upstairs. I'm listening to Queen on media player though.
21. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Margerine, Onions, Yogurt.
22. What superstition do you believe/practice? None of them.
23. What color are your bed sheets? A multitude of colors...It's a chinese theme with cream, white, black and burgandy.
24. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?A bird.
25. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? All the time.
26. What are your favorite sayings? "Yay!"
27. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower? Moulin Rouge, Melissa Etheridge, Kelly Clarkson, Disney, Christmas songs
28. If you could go back or forward in time, would you and where would you go? I'm satisfied where I am thank you.
29. What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie? I have no idea.
30. What CD is in your stereo? Queen
31. What CD will be in your stereo in a few minutes? Still Queen
32. How many kids do you plan on having?2-5
33. If you could kiss anyone who would it be? Holy crap, what a question! Um, Dominic Monahagn, Jake Gyllenhaal, or Josh Hollaway
34. Would you really want to kiss someone you didn't know, even if they are famous? Would I want to, yes. Would I do it, no: It's not ethical.
35. What do you do when no one is watching? My aerobics
37. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep? Peacefully, hands down.
38. Have you ever started to fill out a survey and then thought "this is stupid" and exit without sending?Yes.
39. Coffee or tea?Either or. Depends on the day.
41. Have you ever been in love? Yes
42. Do you talk to yourself? All the time

3 comments:

jannafaye said...

I love you!!

Anonymous said...

Please tell Brynne again how bad it is to crack yer knuckles. Although, she can also make her back and ankles and toes make cracking noises, almost effortlessly. Are some folks just like that?
Love, Brynne's Mom

Anonymous said...

P.S. On Brynne's blog, I am the face that refuses to collapse down. Brynne likes it that way, because I look like Gollum. (Grr! Ha ha.)Luv, Brynne's Mom