Monday, November 07, 2011

Christmas is Coming!

Sorry, this will be quick but I thought it was time for a quick update!

Firstly, a toast to the first snow....the driving is crappy but it's so beautiful and Christmas-y out there!
Secondly, my son is crawling and walking along furniture and in one month, will be a year old!!! How insane is that?
Thirdly, I'm on my forty eighth book so I'm still ahead of the game.  I've read some good ones and am planning on posting a complete list on Facebook for the end of the year.
Fourthly, I'm going back to work in December part time and looking forward.
Fifthly, Dave has moved up a position at the bank and is training for teller today.
Sixthly, the inlaws will be here tomorrow for a quick visit!
What a busy time.

1 comment:

jannafaye said...

so great to hear about your life! i can't believe landon is getting to old. you've been a mom for almost A YEAR! wow! congrats to you all. love you.