Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Sixteenth

Today Dave is taking me out on our first romantic date in months. Last week, he surprised me after work with a box and inside the box were two gifts....both jewellery (yes, I found a man who knows how to buy jewellery and since we've been together has bought me three pieces, not including my engagement ring, which is sadly at Charm right now having the wedding band fitted). In the first case was a necklace designed to match my wedding ring; he wanted to give it to me on our wedding but didn't want me to go buy something and then wear this on the big day instead. In the second box was a replacement ring to wear until I get my original back. It's very pretty, silver with three little (fake) diamonds. And, on the back of the box was a note with the sixteenth written on it. So, the short side of this story is that I get to buy a new dress and that excites me...I love dress shopping.

2 comments:

Brynne said...

Stop being so cute. Jeesh.

Jadis said...

I'm trying, it's just in my nature, lol.