Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Okay, so here's something less depressing and more like the old me....pictures! So, I'm gonna take you on a short journey to Vancouver with me. Mom and I went at the beginning of April and I finally got my pictures:


So, the body of water is the Pacific Ocean...well, realistically an inlet in which the ocean occupies space. And the conglomeration of buildings and skyscrapers is downtown Vancouver through which I had the "immense pleasure" of driving through. No matter, I ended up in I swear, the world's largest HMV where I found Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman on DVD.

And here is Cassie...darling sister of mine standing behind the counter of Vancouver's Best Coffee where she used to work. You can locate Van's Best on Broadway in Kitsilano. And the coffee's not bad but definately not the best. No offense, Cass.

And this is me and Cass' boyfriend Mark on the sidewalk of Broadway. I was freezing my *** off but they were like, "It's so warm out!" Although I look pretty happy for someone who's freezing their *** off. I think I was falling over and Mark was catching me by my jacket which apparently was very humerous.


And I couldn't not include a picture of the two together....how special. Of course there were a few other pictures and the side of Mom's face made it into one of them but this is the jist of it....drinking coffee and falling over on the sidewalks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well the pictures are certainly beautiful and Cass looks happy. I hope you were as GOOD as you told me you were. Oh CONGRATULATIONS on the recent events, I wonder if Dave really knows how lucky he is to have you in his life. OK how about dinner one night soon so we can catch up on everything.

Anonymous said...

i had a heartwarming dream about you.
it must have been a nightmare!
no! you were very...
scary?
no, sexy!
you had a sex dream about me??

remember return to me? thats still the funniest scene in the world, yo.