Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Trip

Okay, so all excited because this weekend Dave and I are going on our first weekend trip together. That's right and when I tell you where it is you'll be like; who cares, but truely, it is exciting.

We are going to Camrose, Alberta.

What's in Camrose? you ask.

My friend Amber. I would answer. You must all remember Amber:

We haven't seen eachother since last summer when she sadly moved away....To Camrose. And now, Dave and I are going to spend the weekend with her and get away. I'm excited...I think he's excited so yay!





3 comments:

cassie trumbley said...

are you taking lovers' walks?
what i mean is, are you two at the point in your relationship where you can walk, hand in hand, as lovers?

Jadis said...

Well, he is my love partner so indeed there have been lover's walks

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm from what you told me you didn't really wish anyone was to near...