Sunday, October 22, 2006

My Two Fave Things: Prism and my new boyfriend

Yes, indeed y'all. I've seen Prism yet again and they were indeed fabulous. I even snagged Steve-O's guitar pic, hoorah. And I went with me darling boyfriend Dave...that's right ladies and gents, Al's in love. Big time and I guess it's only fair that there are pictures involved.

So, here is Dave himself...the boy who stole my heart.

Yes, yes...and you couldn't get away without a picture of kissing

And here is us actually watching the concert and finally...



A picture of Al Harlow from Prism in his wicked awesome jacket

3 comments:

cassie trumbley said...

al harlow!!!!
have my baby!!!

Brynne said...

You both have awesome hair. I can see why the styling of it brought you guys together.

cassie trumbley said...

hey bud are you sending me my elephant dvd?