Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A Time of Celebration


Okay, not only is it Lethbridge's 100th birthday, but it is officially a year since Dave and I parted ways (to put it nicely). And I think that is a prime reason for celebration because I have never felt so happy and close to my friends, family and God in the past year. It's been a year of growth and a year of learning from fresh mistakes. It's been a year of grief and a year of sublime happiness. So, I ask you all to raise a glass and toast with me to my new found, crazy, in-love with the world life. Thank you and God Bless. Oh, yeah, and happy birthday Lethbridge!

4 comments:

jannafaye said...

Wow, congrats on the year of singleness. You rock Al, way to take a potentially and generally crappy situation and make the best of it. You are amazing, your strength inspires me!

Big Mac mama said...

Way to steal the words out of my mouth..I was also going to post how you're one of the strongest people I know Al. And one of the most encouraging as well! People as a whole usually don't think to take the time to stop and encourage someone, so kudos to you :)

Jadis said...

Thank you all! You guys are the best and I love you!

cassie trumbley said...

in that little town of bethlehem... we raise a glass... you bear your.... well, i bear mine to you. i love you and i'm glad you stayed on monday.... i needed it... remember the bavarian food on your six monther? was there wine? i don't remember. i think there was wine. anyhow, i take my pants off to you.