Thursday, February 09, 2012

Back in the Saddle Again

Wow! I fell of the wagon in every respect....I've done diddly squat since the last post and have been feeling way less than fabulous for the last month.   A little post-Christmas doldrums, maybe.  But, I'm starting to feel like I may be back on track in the next couple of days...just have to kick this stupid cold!
But, I've officially scared myself back into eating healthy and working out....I just realized that I was being relaxed in that regard because I've entered the 'I already weigh x amount, who cares about more pie?' phase.  It's bad.  So, back to the beginning.  A fresh new start!
I promise a post when I kick-start my new weight-loss regime (which isn't new, really, just hopefully followed!) and I will be updating some nail and feet info in a few days! 

2 comments:

Brynne said...

http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com

Check her out, I found an awesome recipe for Cookie Dough Dip there, its main ingredient is chickpeas, and it actually tastes exactly like chocolate chip cookie dough. Perfect for when you want cookie dough, but not to get too off track. I also have made the Snickerdoodle dip, which is delicious spread on a pancake as a snack.

Jadis said...

Cool! Thanks!